Speaking & Workshops
Thousands in the U.S. have experienced Dr. Wayne’s warm and engaging style of speaking. His matter-of-fact delivery encourages belief that everyone can overcome life’s challenges and achieve success
…if we choose.
- Dr. Wayne is a frequent keynote speaker at local and national events. His featured programs are valued by programs directors in a variety of professional settings.
Half and Full Day Workshops
- At the end of the day, workshop participant’s want simple tools to take home. Dr. Wayne teaches useful tools that help participant’s search within themselves and achieve positive change.
- Is your organization seeking to put together an event around a themed topic? Dr. Wayne will customize, develop, and deliver a message or workshop based on your needs.
BUSINESSES | ASSOCIATIONS | ORGANIZATIONS | AGENCIES | COMMUNITIES
“I aim to foster in people a sense of their own power and give them the tools needed to create lasting change”
- Overcoming life’s persistent challenges can be easier with professional support. Dr. Wayne will help you work toward a position of strength at a comfortable pace. Laughter isn’t mandatory but it may happen!
Premarital and Marital Counseling
- Great relationships require healthy boundaries, patience, and love. Dr. Wayne will guide your journey, whether you are preparing for marriage or trying to get your relationship back on track.
- Growing into adulthood often involves conflict and misunderstanding. Dr. Wayne will help you overcome challenges so that you can work toward personal goals that bring your life strength, integrity, and peace.
ADULTS | ADOLESCENTS | COUPLES
Due to recent changes because of COVID, Dr. Wayne is only doing telehealth sessions.
Please contact him for more information.
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- United Behavioral Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield
Dr. Evans works on a fee-for-service basis. Your insurance plan may reimburse you for therapy session fees, however, you are responsible for confirming this. Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Hear Dr. Wayne
Dr. Wayne on Being Stuck
In this spiritually focused interview by Mark Tindle from Seneca Creek Community Church, Dr. Wayne conveys his experience with providing hope to individual’s and helping them understand that the power to break free is found in their beliefs about what is possible.
A Conversation on Depression and Faith
Your Life Makes
With A Choice
Life As A Special